Men's Bolt Trainer
|US SIZE||EURO SIZE||US SIZE|
|5.5 - 6||36||9|
|6.5 - 7||37||9.5|
|7.5 - 8||38||10|
|8.5 - 9||39||10.5|
|9.5 - 10||40||11|
|10.5 - 11||41||11.5|
|11.5 - 12||42||12|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT FOR SHOES
Measure your feet in the afternoon. Your feet can swell during the course of the day and impact the fit of your shoes.
Consider the socks or tights you will wear most often with your shoes. For thicker socks or tights, you may want to order shoes 1/2 size larger than you normally wear.
If you require a wide width and no wide width sizes are available, try ordering a 1/2 size larger in the regular width.
1. Heel-Toe Length
Earn Double Rewards for this Purchase With Our Loyalty Program. Join Today!
Introducing our Men's Bolt Trainer, a limited edition slip resistant athletic shoe that combines performance and durability in one amazing shoe. Great for hitting the gym, going on a trail run, or any other leisure activity. Molded heel counters and responsive cushioning on the outsole will provide you with the support and traction that you need.
TECHNOLOGY BUILT FOR FOOT PAIN RELIEF
THERAFIT’S CUSTOMIZABLE TECHNOLOGY
Our patented technology was developed to deliver comfortable women's and men's footwear with personalized comfort and support.
Adjustable Impact Resistance with
Personalized Comfort Adapters
Premium Orthotic Insoles
Superior Arch Support
- Patented technology utilizing the signature 7-layer Personalized Comfort System (PCS)
- 3 removable PCS dual-density comfort adapters in the midsole wedge
- Removable cushioned insoles featuring gel inserts for added protection
- Aegis Microbe Shield treatment to help prevent mold and bacteria
- Mesh upper with matching accents
- Plush, padded tongue and collar for additional comfort
- Superior arch support
- Durable slip resistant rubber outsole
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- 1.5" heel height
- 11.0 ounce weight
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 sample size. Please note that measurements may vary by size