THERAFIT SHOE FOR BACK PAIN
OUR 7 LAYERS OF FOOT PAIN PROTECTION
THERAFIT SHOE PERSONALIZED COMFORT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Therafit Shoe for Back Pain
Back pain typically is the result of the strain on the muscles surrounding the spine. However, it can also be the result of foot and leg imbalances resulting in the Improper distribution of weight on your feet.
As the heel repeatedly strikes the ground, shock waves can travel up the legs to the lumbar region of the spine or lower back, where they can aggravate back muscles and cause pain. While it is not always possible to prevent back pain, wearing the proper footwear, along with a regular stretching and strengthening program can all help to alleviate this problem.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Wear shoes that fit properly and provide adequate support
- Therafit shoes cushion your foot on impact
- Therafit Shoes are made to take the shock of each step and distributing it downward and outward
- By inserting or removing Therafit's Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step
- Support your feet with insoles or inserts
- Therafit’s superior arch support, along with the deep heel cup, found in the removable socklining insoles lift and support your foot
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."