THERAFIT SHOE FOR PLANTAR FASCIITIS
OUR 7 LAYERS OF FOOT PAIN PROTECTION
THERAFIT SHOE PERSONALIZED COMFORT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Therafit Shoe for Plantar Fasciitis
The most common cause of heel pain or arch pain is plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a stretching of the plantar fascia, a ligament that runs from the ball of the foot through the arch and is connected to the heel. It is that attachment which becomes aggravated and typically causes pain after being on your feet for long lengths of time. Abnormal motion of the foot (pronation) is one cause of plantar fasciitis.
- Wear proper shoes when walking and exercising, with arch supports and heel cups that evenly distribute weight throughout your feet
- Therafit’s superior arch support, along with the deep heel cup, found in the removable socklining insoles lift and support your foot
- By inserting or removing Therafit's Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step.
- Therafit Shoes are made to take the shock of each step and distributing it downward and outward.
- Avoid over-training
- Therafit shoes cushion your foot on impact
- This injury responds well to ice and elevation
- Foot massage may offer some additional relief
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."