Women's Adjustable Sheepskin Boot
|US SIZE||EURO SIZE||US SIZE|
|5.5 - 6||36||9|
|6.5 - 7||37||9.5|
|7.5 - 8||38||10|
|8.5 - 9||39||10.5|
|9.5 - 10||40||11|
|10.5 - 11||41||11.5|
|11.5 - 12||42||12|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT FOR SHOES
Measure your feet in the afternoon. Your feet can swell during the course of the day and impact the fit of your shoes.
Consider the socks or tights you will wear most often with your shoes. For thicker socks or tights, you may want to order shoes 1/2 size larger than you normally wear.
If you require a wide width and no wide width sizes are available, try ordering a 1/2 size larger in the regular width.
1. Heel-Toe Length
Therafit's Aubrey Sheepskin Boot features rugged construction and durable materials.
With our sheepskin uppers and genuine shearling linings collars.
Hook and loop closure for ease of entry. Great for the cooler weather, this boot will give you year-round protection and style.
Fits Medium to Wide Width.
TECHNOLOGY BUILT FOR FOOT PAIN RELIEF
THERAFIT’S CUSTOMIZABLE TECHNOLOGY
Our patented technology was developed to deliver comfortable women's and men's footwear with personalized comfort and support.
Adjustable Impact Resistance with
Personalized Comfort Adapters
Premium Orthotic Insoles
Superior Arch Support
- Patented technology utilizing the signature 7-layer Personalized Comfort System (PCS)
- 3 removable PCS dual-density comfort adapters in the midsole wedge
- Superior arch support
- Removable cushioned insoles featuring gel inserts for added protection
- Aegis Microbe Shield treatment to help prevent mold and bacteria
- Sheepskin leather upper
- Plush, padded full length shearling lining
- Hook and loop closure for ease of entry
- Durable rubber outsole
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- 1.5" heel height
- 6.0” shaft height
- 11 ounce weight
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 sample size. Please note that measurements may vary by size.