THERAFIT CASUAL SHOES FOR WAITRESSES & BARTENDERS
OUR 7 LAYERS OF FOOT PAIN PROTECTION
THERAFIT SHOE PERSONALIZED COMFORT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Therafit Shoes for Waitresses & Bartenders
Whether on the restaurant floor as a waitress, or mixing up drinks bartending, you attend dozens of customers every shift, but what about giving yourself some attention too? You’re on your feet for hours at a time, and without the proper foot support, standing for long periods can result in severe lower back pain to throbbing knee joints. According to the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS), standing all day can have a detrimental effect to a person’s body.
Standing for long periods of time causes a decrease in the blood supply to the lower extremities and therefore increases fatigue and soreness in the muscles. Also, prolonged standing creates an accumulation of blood in certain areas of the feet and legs, which leads to irritated and inflamed veins, otherwise known as varicose veins. In addition, the continuous pressure on a person's feet causes bone misalignment and joint degeneration.
- Stretch out muscles and ligaments in the feet at least once daily
- Elevate and ice both feet for an hour after shifts
- Use proper shoes that support the foot
- Therafit’s superior arch support, along with the deep heel cup, found in the removable socklining insoles lift and support your foot
- Therafit shoes cushion your foot on impact
- Therafit Shoes are made to take the shock of each step and distributing it downward and outward
- By inserting or removing the Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."