THERAFIT CASUAL SHOE FOR WALKING
OUR 7 LAYERS OF FOOT PAIN PROTECTION
THERAFIT SHOE PERSONALIZED COMFORT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Therafit Casual Shoes for Walking
When walking you need your sneakers to handle that repetitive heel-to-toe rolling motion. After all, even a sedentary person takes up to 3,000 steps per day, and a moderately active person up to 7,500. So make sure your shoes are comfortable and supportive - a poor fit can lead to injury. And choose ones that are secure across the instep and in the heel, but roomy enough to wiggle your toes.
You can take several steps to reduce any walking-related problems. If you overpronate, you can wear shoes or shoe inserts that have deep heel cups and arch support to maximize comfort while walking & prevent excessive foot rolling.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Wear walking shoes that fit properly and provide adequate support
- Use proper shoes that support your feet with insoles or inserts
- Therafit’s superior arch support, along with the deep heel cup, found in the removable socklining insoles lift and support your foot
- Therafit shoes cushion your foot on impact
- Therafit Shoes are made to take the shock of each step and distributing it downward and outward
- By inserting or removing the Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."