THERAFIT SHOE FOR LEG PAIN
OUR 7 LAYERS OF FOOT PAIN PROTECTION
THERAFIT SHOE PERSONALIZED COMFORT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Therafit Foot Pain Protection
Tired, aching legs can be the result of standing on your feet for long periods of time. While rest and periodic sitting can certainly help alleviate this problem, wearing footwear that does not have stability, or does not have sufficient cushioning or arch support can aggravate this problem.
Flat feet and other structural problems make some people particularly susceptible to leg pain. Proper footwear is one way to compensate.
- Wear proper fitting footwear with good cushioning & arch support
- Therafit’s superior arch support, along with the deep heel cup, found in the removable socklining insoles lift and support your foot
- Therafit shoes cushion your foot on impact
- Therafit Shoes are made to take the shock of each step and distributing it downward and outward
- By inserting or removing the Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step
- Maintain a healthy weight
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."