THERAFIT SHOES FOR KNEE PAIN
OUR 7 LAYERS OF FOOT PAIN PROTECTION
THERAFIT SHOE PERSONALIZED COMFORT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Therafit Shoe for Knee Pain
Knee pain can be the result of injury, as well as from mechanical imbalances and other problems. While it is not always possible to prevent knee pain, wearing the proper footwear, along with maintaining a healthy weight, building up your leg muscles, and limiting high impact activities can all help to alleviate this problem.
- Avoid high-impact exercise, such as running, skiing, snowboarding, or playing tennis, until your knee is no longer painful or swollen
- Therafit shoes cushion your foot on impact
- Therafit’s superior arch support, along with the deep heel cup, found in the removable socklining insoles lift and support your foot
- Use proper shoes, especially when exercising to evenly distribute weight
- Therafit Shoes are made to take the shock of each step and distributing it downward and outward
- By inserting or removing Therafit's Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step
- Maintain a healthy weight
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."