Therafit Shoes for Flat Feet
Our 7 Layers of Foot Pain Protection
Therafit Shoe Personalized Comfort System Technology
Therafit Shoe for Flat Feet
Arch pain is common in people with a regular structural problem known as flat feet. Arch pain can also occur in people with fallen arches (a fallen arch is one that has collapsed due to bearing weight).
Flat feet can lead to extreme stress or inflammation of the plantar fascia, possibly leading to severe discomfort and causing other foot ailments. Without properly supported arches, small movements can pull your body out of alignment and cause stress, strain and fatigue to your lower body.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Use insoles in your shoes to support your arches
- Therafit’s superior arch support, along with the deep heel cup, found in the removable socklining insoles lift and support your foot
- Limit how often you wear high heels
- Therafit shoes cushion your foot on impact
- Use proper shoes, especially when exercising to evenly distribute weight through your foot
- Therafit Shoes are made to take the shock of each step and distributing it downward and outward
- By inserting or removing Therafit's Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator of Therafit Shoe
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."