THERAFIT SHOES FOR BALL OF FOOT PAIN
OUR 7 LAYERS OF FOOT PAIN PROTECTION
THERAFIT SHOE PERSONALIZED COMFORT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Therafit Shoe for Ball of Foot Pain
The ball of the foot is the section of the foot between your arch and toes. As you walk, your weight is shifted from your heel to the ball of your foot. If your body weight is not well aligned over the ball of your foot, pain and swelling of the area can occur.
As we age, we generally lose the fat pad underneath the ball of the foot, leading to abnormal pressure and shock to the area. People with extremely high arches or those who are overweight may also experience ball of foot pain.
- Use insoles designed to lift and separate the long bones of the arch, transferring pressure away from the ball of foot area
- Use insoles in your shoes to support your arches
- Therafit’s superior arch support, along with the deep heel cup, found in the removable socklining insoles lift and support your foot
- Limit how often you wear high heels as they can cause an unnatural shift of weight to the balls of your feet
- Therafit shoes cushion your foot on impact
- Wear proper shoes when exercising that evenly distribute weight throughout your feet
- Therafit Shoes are made to take the shock of each step and distributing it downward and outward
- By inserting or removing Therafit's Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step
- Maintain a healthy weight
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."