THERAFIT SANDALS FOR FOOT SUPPORT
OUR 7 LAYERS OF FOOT PAIN PROTECTION
THERAFIT SHOE PERSONALIZED COMFORT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
THERAFIT SHOE FOR ARCH SUPPORT
Wearing support sandals is essential to achieve foot health, in this way we reduce the possibility of suffering injury and discomfort while improving existing conditions and make the task of walking easier on the feet.
As with any shoe, it is important to find a good fit, look for stability, motion control, and cushioning features needed for longer walks.
A properly fitted flip flop should be selected based on your individual need, including use, performance and the support it provides for the shape of your foot. Other factors to consider are comfort, durability, sole grip and adjustability.
- Wear sandals with a contoured footbed, good arch support and thick heel cups
- Wear walking sandals that fit properly and provide adequate support
- Therafit’s shock absorbing midsoles, superior arch support, and deep heel-cups stabilize and support your foot
- Therafit flip flops cushion your foot on impact
- Use proper shoes, especially when walking for long periods to evenly distribute weight through your foot
- Therafit Sandals are made to take the shock of each step and distribute it downward and outward
- By inserting or removing the Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."