THERAFIT SHOE FOR ARCH SUPPORT
OUR 7 LAYERS OF FOOT PAIN PROTECTION
THERAFIT SHOE PERSONALIZED COMFORT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
THERAFIT SANDALS FOR ARCH SUPPORT
The arch is perhaps the most important structural feature of our feet. Absorbing the brunt of the pressure our bodies thrust upon our feet with each step. Properly supporting the arch can prevent a variety of musculoskeletal problems that can lead to inactivity and even disability.
Support low or high arches with well-fitting, appropriate footwear that support your arch, particularly for athletic activities - this simple adjustment can help prevent the many problems that can result from over - or underpronation.
- Wear proper shoes when walking and exercising, with arch supports and heel cups that evenly distribute weight throughout your feet
- Therafit’s superior arch support, along with the deep heel cup, found in the removable socklining insoles lift and support your foot
- Limit how often you wear high heels
- Therafit shoes cushion your foot on impact
- Wear walking shoes that fit properly and provide adequate support
- Therafit Shoes are made to take the shock of each step and distributing it downward and outward
- By inserting or removing the Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."