THERAFIT FLIP FLOPS FOR PLANTAR FASCIITIS
OUR 7 LAYERS OF FOOT PAIN PROTECTION
THERAFIT SHOE PERSONALIZED COMFORT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
Therafit Flip Flops for Plantar Fasciitis
The most common cause of heel pain is plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a stretching of the plantar fascia, a ligament that runs from the ball of the foot through the arch and is connected to the heel. It is that attachment which becomes aggravated and typically causes pain after being on your feet for long lengths of time.
The best flip flops for plantar fasciitis are sandals that help you walk without cringing. The footbed of the shoe should be thick and rigid, with good arch support & thick heel cups, with some padding for your foot as you walk - especially since many flip flops are too flat for people with plantar fasciitis.
- Wear comfortable sandals with a thick & rigid footbed, good arch support and thick heel cups
- Therafit’s shock absorbing midsoles, superior arch support, and deep heel-cups stabilize and support your foot
- Therafit flip flops cushion your foot on impact
- Use proper shoes, especially when walking for long periods to evenly distribute weight through your foot
- Therafit Sandals are made to take the shock of each step and distribute it downward and outward
- By inserting or removing the Personal Comfort Adapters found in the heel area of each of our products, you can adjust the impact resistance of each step
THERAFIT’S ENDORSED BY TRUSTED ORGANIZATIONS
"Therafit sneakers have the perfect arch support for plantar fasciitis sufferers. I wear them and recommend them to my patients."
Dr. Liana Korytowski-Seldin
"Women are on their feet all day, and wearing uncomfortable shoes can send shockwaves of pain throughout your body. I created Therafit Shoe to alleviate the aches & pains that come with long days on your feet - at work, at the gym, or just running the countless errands that we do."
Dr. Lisa Masterson of the Emmy Award- winning series, The Doctors, Co-creator
"I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SHOES FOR ALL REASONS.. the colors, the style, the quality, but most of all .. because now i don't have plantar facitis anymore..AND my feet do not hurt after a full day of work."
Wendy, Miami, FL
"I love the shoe. After being on my feet in the hospital all day I get a lot of pain particularly in my heels, With the adjustable support I can relieve the pain and my feet feel so much better at the end of the day."