Dakota Women's Suede Ankle Boot
Therafit's Dakota Boot features rugged construction and durable materials. With our all suede uppers and fully padded collars, this light-weight bootie has a removable insole with superior arch support and deep built-in heel cushioning. Great for walking outdoors in the cooler weather, this ankle boot will give you year-round protection and style.
Therafit Footwear products are designed for optimal support and cushioning with the goal of providing you with reliable comfort, protection and relief from arch pain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, pronation and other foot pain symptoms.
- Patented technology utilizing the signature 7-layer Personalized Comfort System (PCS)
- 3 removable PCS dual-density comfort adapters in the midsole wedge
- Superior arch support
- Removable cushioned insoles featuring gel inserts for added protection
- Aegis Microbe Shield treatment to help prevent mold and bacteria
- Suede leather upper
- Plush, padded full length collar lining
- Durable rubber outsole
- Accredited by the National Posture Institute
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- 1.5" heel height
- 4.0” shaft height
- 11 ounce weight
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 sample size. Please note that measurements may vary by size.